Daniel W. Koon's scholarship page|
PAPERS AND PRESENTATIONS:
Charge transport (resistivity and Hall effect):
The phenomenology of electrical measurement:
- Hydriding in metals:
- The Hall effect near the metal-insulator transition in heavily doped semiconductors
Table of Hall coefficients of some metals
- Pathological biooptics:
- Introducing Physics to Nonmajors through Optics (NSF DUE award #9551787)
- Physics for Non-Science Majors: Strengthening the Laboratory Component at St. Lawrence (NSF DUE #9051695)
- Teaching physics in a combined lecture/lab format: Click here for some Fall Labs and Spring Labs I have written.
- The Android Times, an online magazine of science fiction written by my FYP/FYS students and me.
- Teaching communications: resources for teachers of communications
Global Science fiction webpages:
"KoonWare": Some of my own software, mostly physics teaching applications.
Return to Koon's homepage.