- First Announcement: HTML | PDF
- Second Announcement: HTML | PDF
- Final Announcement: HTML | PDF
- List of interested alumni
- Registration Form
- Program Schedule
- Submit abstract for the proceedings. (By April 12th)
- Please attach a 200-300 word abstract about your talk to the email message (or paste it into the body of the message). Thank you.
- Submit your resume for the proceedings. (By April 12th)
- Please attach a 1-2 page resume in text or MS word format to the email message. Some reformatting may occur.
- The file should have 1" margins all the way around and please do not put anything in the header or footer of the file. Thank you.
- Lodging Information
- Do you want a roommate for the weekend to split hotel costs? Email Sarah to be put on a list of names and contact info. You can then contact people on the list and see about sharing a room.
- Driving Directions
- Maps of Campus and Brown Hall.
- You'll want to park in J LOT which is off of Park Street. From the lot is a path up to Flint Hall (#29 on the campus map) - go straight into the building, go through 2 doors to get to a set of stairs, go up the stairs to get to the main level (now in Valentine Hall (#30 on campus map)) turn right and go to the end of the hall - You'll enter into Brown Hall (#28 on campus map) and Bloomer Auditorium where the presentations will be is in the back corner.
- William T. Elberty Memorial Medal Auction - April 22, 2005
- This details a handful of the items that will be up for auction.
April 27, 2005